The basis of the cooking is Pakistani in style and taste using the basic traditional ways of cooking and have been passed down from Azrams mother and Father, and also wife who has been a solid back to the restaurant. Sheesh Mahal success of the story is to treat people how you would like to be treated yourself as human – not as business contenders or money. Leeds’s popular Indian restaurant, the Sheesh Mahal on Kirkstall Road, has doubled in size with the opening of an upstairs dining area. The YEP’s Oliver gave it 18 stars out of 20 and it was nominated as the best restaurant in Leeds by the Curry Club and as one of the hundred best in Britain by the same organisation. It also received four stars in the National Guide of Cuisine. Sheesh Mahal also a winner of best in West Yorkshire, Cobra good curry guide 2014.
- Winner of Best in West Yorkshire, Cobra Good Curry Guide 2014
- Sheesh Mahal best in North of England in Tiffin Cup 2011
- Congratulations to Kirkstall’s Sheesh Mahal Restaurant who won Best in North of England, 1st Runner Up in the prestigious Tiffin Cup
- The Sheesh Mahal were one of only 12 restaurants from across the country who made it to the grand final. (Rachel Reeves, MP of West Leeds)
- Voted one the top 30 Curry Restaurants in the UK in the British Curry Awards
- Yep-Oliver Awarded 18 out of 20
- 4 Start in the National Guide of Cuisine
- Winner of the 2007 Leeds Restaurant Awards for Best Indian Food
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.